We’ve all seen or know one woman who seems to have it all. She’s sophisticated yet sexy, she commands attention when she walks in the room, her confidence is through the roof. She is fearless and most of all she is HAPPY! Her face is always adorned with a smile. Ever wonder how she got that way or how you can have just a piece of that kind of happiness? Well, I’m here to help! Follow these simple steps below to become a sexier YOU!
10 Steps to a Sexier You!
- Know your flaws and learn to love them. We all have things about ourselves that we perceive to be flaws. Instead of harboring ill feelings toward your “flaws,” learn to love them. That’s right embrace that stretch mark, asymmetrical body parts, that mole, etc. Whatever it may be, learn to love it. When you know, accept, and love your flaws no one can ever make you feel embarrassed about them.
- Healthy Living. Now I’m not saying you have to become a gym rat or diet until you’re a stick then if that’s not your thing. What I am saying is don’t let yourself go. You’re worth more than that. Every now and then take the stairs, instead of a juicy burger and fries get a salad. Drink more water, eat less fried foods. If you don’t like typical gym workouts, partake in a fun cardio class i.e. Zumba, Spin/Cycling, or even pole dancing (it’s amazing by the way). Decide what YOUR healthy living goals are and work towards them.
- Smile More. This one is simple yet effective. Just try smiling a little bit more; a smile goes a long way.
- Worry about YOU! No comparing. They key to your happiness is YOU. Don’t worry about what someone else looks like or what they are doing. It’s like the popular saying “what they eat doesn’t make you sh*t.” Don’t compare yourself to anyone accept for the person you were the day before. Always strive to be a better you!
- Invest in Yourself. Take time for yourself; it is absolutely necessary. As people, we are always growing and evolving. Take time to get to know yourself. Take yourself on dates; treat yourself. It is ok to be selfish every once in a while. You deserve it!
- Clean House. Not your literal house; your life. Take inventory of who’s in your life and the value they are creating. Remove anyone or anything that may be causing any harm whether it be physically, mentally, or spiritually.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff. I once heard a radio personality say that if you feel yourself getting upset about something to ask yourself if you will still be upset in 24 hours. If the answer is no, then let it go! Be unbothered.
- Claim Your Happiness. You have to speak it into existence, claim what is yours. Write it down or make sure every day you say to yourself, “I will be happy. I deserve to be happy”.
- Don’t Try, DO! Stop saying you’re trying to do something and actually do it. I was asked once how I was doing and my response was “I’m trying to get my life together.” The person I was speaking with simply said, “Don’t try, do.” At that moment a light bulb went off. So stop trying and DO.
- Last but not least OWN IT! You are you and there is only one you so own it! Be you, be fearless, and be fabulous. Believe wholeheartedly in yourself. If you believe in yourself and are confident in yourself, others will too.