Deciding what to make for breakfast can sometimes be a difficult decision. Some dishes take longer to make and require more effort than others, but not this recipe! The recipe for this month is a quick, effortless breakfast that is mouth watering delicious, and you’ll be done in the kitchen in no time at all!
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 can (4oz.) chopped green chilies
½ tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain.
- Put in a greased, deep 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Layer cheeses and chilies.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. Pour over cheese layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until quiche is completely cooked.
Cool and serve.
1/3 cups pineapple juice , chilled
2/3 cup grenadine
1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- Combine puree and pineapple juice in a pitcher.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup into each of 10 champagne glasses.
- Add 1/3 cup pineapple juice mixture to each glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Serve chilled.
By: Patrice Armstrong
Photos from freedigitalphotos.net
Brought to you by The Single Wives Club